This workshop is designed for photographers looking to expand their skills on a range of areas and age levels. Focusing on using available natural light (both indoors and outdoors) and improving your shooting technique so you are creating images that are perfect straight out of the camera. We will spend our day photographing children from newborn to primary school age, creating beautiful images of siblings and families. The aim of this course is to show you how all age groups can be catered for using beautiful light and minimal props. A simple indoor studio setup and lovely outdoor location are all that is needed to capture images your clients will love.
Classes are kept small with just 8 attendees per course. This enables everyone the chance to photograph and direct each setup, ask questions, network and have one to one time with Lana. Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to shoot 3 families in different lighting situations and locations. We follow with a detailed instruction on using easy editing techniques to enhance your images... and cut down the time you spend in front of the computer. This is followed by a portfolio review for each attendee and a no-holds-barred question and answer time.
Morning tea, lunch, tea and coffee is provided as well as a digital ebook including notes on all of the topics covered on the day. Each class has a limit of 8 students to ensure everyone has time to ask questions and receive individual attention.Topics covered
- cameras, lenses, lighting and equipment
- pre-shoot preparation
- finding your style, styling sessions and creating timeless portraits
- photographing newborns (please note this is not a newborn posing class, instead we will be focusing on how to shoot the newborn stage within your chosen style)
- shooting with natural light, indoors and out
- easy and quick post processing techniques to cut down your editing time.Cost
$800 (a $250 deposit is due immediately to secure your place, then the remainder of your course fee is due two weeks before the workshop date)Equipment needed
- your camera and lenses
- a good working knowledge of using your camera on manual
- a basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar editing programLocations for 2013
• Sydney September 20th or 21st
• Brisbane October 12th
• Newcastle October 26th (Sold out, please register in case we add another date)
• Perth November 9th
• Adelaide November 23rd
Spaces are filling fast! To register please visit the workshop page here: www.littleposers.com.au/workshops
Loved seeing these guys again and meeting their newest addition, little Millie :)
Beautiful little Chelsea had her newborn session today, and she was so perfectly sleepy the whole way through!